The Beechwold Clinic has made natural healing methods available to more than 100,000 people over the last fifty-plus years. Patients come to the Clinic not only from the Columbus area, but from throughout the United States to learn about osteopathy, cellular detoxification, proper nutrition, acupuncture, reflexology, homeopathy and chelation therapy, to name a few.
The medical practice, which became the Beechwold Clinic, began in 1940 at a location in downtown Columbus, Ohio, moving to its present location in the Beechwold area of the city in 1943.
The founder – Dr. Ernest F. Shearer, D.O. specialized in the osteopathy, treatment of nutritional deficiencies, and homeopathy since 1946.
4191 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43214